Lesson 03 – What is the best day for arbing?
This is quite common question, asked by people who do not spend every day placing surebets. They want to optimize their income together with reducing the time spent before computer. Here you will find some tips, when it is good to arb and when you can rest a bit.
Best arbing days:
- Saturdays – almost 50% of all betting events during a week takes place on Saturday. This is most important day for every arber, and provided you can spend only one day a week for placing surebets – choose saturday for your business
- Sundays – 2nd best arbing day – many betting events result in multiple surebet opportunities
Moderate arbing days:
- Tuesdays – Fridays – it might vary, however amount of surebets during these days is similar in a long run. There are still many surebetting opportunities you may catch, however their number is significantly lower than on saturdays
- Monday – weakest offer, after weekend result in low surebets count. If you want to leave your arbitrage software off during one day a week – choose Monday
While Saturdays are best days for arbing you can freely leave your arbitrage software off on Mondays!
Please rate this
- Lesson 01 – Where to start placing arbitrage bet?
Well, the answer is as in many cases — “it...
- Lesson 02 – Bookmakers and Moneybookers accounts currencies
Sports arbitrage profit (on one arbitrage) is rarely...
- Bet24 changes policy and excludes most players from betting
Effective today Bet24 closes service for most players...
- Lesson 03 – What is the best day for arbing?
This is quite common question, asked by people who...
- Surebet Calculator – useful tool for free
There is a small backup product release today. We would...