Terms and Conditions
- The provision of sports arbitrage opportunities through the software Surebet Monitor (“Service”) is provided to You (“User”) by BetSniper (“Provider”) for a contracted period of time (“Service Period”).
- By installing and using the Service, the User agree to be bound by this agreement.
- The Provider can in no way be held responsible for any losses or consequential losses arising from the use of this Service. The user must be aware that there are risks involved with every sports betting transaction, and the Provider does not guarantee winnings from presented odds and arbitrages. Presented odds and sports arbitrages should not be construed as betting advice.
- BetSniper makes no guarantee of the correctness of information delivered.
- Our Service will display potential palpable errors. These bets may be voided by the relevant bookmaker. Please check bets advised by our Service before placing the bet in case the odds have changed since the original alert or there has been a scanning error. The User must also be aware that bookmakers have different settlement rules on various sports, which can result in voided bets and loss of stake.
- BetSniper has no responsibility for bets placed or other actions taken at bookmaker’s web sites. It is the responsibility of the User to comply with the bookmaker’s terms and conditions, and the laws and regulations in their respective country regarding gambling and sports betting.
- There may be interruptions to the service due to technical reasons beyond the Provider’s control. If no Service is available for a period of more than 12 hours, the User’s Service Period will be extended by one day for every day this interruption to Service continues.
- The User may not sell, or pass on in any way, to any person or persons, any information supplied by the Provider. The information provided by the Provider can only be used to place bets with established bookmakers or betting exchanges. A breach of this agreement will lead to an immediate termination of Customer subscription and possible legal action.
- The Provider reserves the right to immediately terminate your use of, or access to, the Service at any time if the Provider decides at its sole discretion that you have breached the Terms and Conditions or you have engaged in conduct that the Provider considers to be inappropriate or unacceptable.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Seychelles.
- These terms and conditions is subject to change without prior notice at the discretion of BetSniper.
Last updated – 05 May 2011, 23:10