Tag Archives: policy change
If one says “asian bookmaker” we usually think: low margin, high limits, fast withdrawals, excellent customer service and toleration for winning players, like us. Please rate this
Top asian bookmaker 188Bet stop accepting German players, due to the law change in Germany. As a result of recent legislation passed in Germany, online gambling operators such as 18Bet, are now required to obtain a German Gambling Licence. Therefore 188Bet has announced that they are no longer accepting players from Germany as of July 4th, 2012 due to the lack of mentioned license. Please rate this
Effective today Bet24 closes service for most players accross Europe – find the message below for details. Please rate this
- Lesson 01 – Where to start placing arbitrage bet?
Well, the answer is as in many cases — “it...
- Lesson 02 – Bookmakers and Moneybookers accounts currencies
Sports arbitrage profit (on one arbitrage) is rarely...
- Bet24 changes policy and excludes most players from betting
Effective today Bet24 closes service for most players...
- Lesson 03 – What is the best day for arbing?
This is quite common question, asked by people who...
- Surebet Calculator – useful tool for free
There is a small backup product release today. We would...