What is Skrill (Moneybookers)?
- Send and receive money via email
- Make online purchases at more than 100 000 merchants, incl. eBay.com
- Top-up your Skype account
- Deposit and withdraw on all major online gaming websites
Skrill (Moneybookers) delivers a product ideally suited to individuals, small businesses, online merchants, and others currently underserved by traditional payment mechanisms. As a truly global payment solution, Skrill (Moneybookers) welcomes customers from all over the World.
Skrill (Moneybookers) provides you with a FREE Digital Wallet, which you can use to upload and withdraw funds to your account instantly with only your email address and password. You only have to wait a few seconds for the money to land in your account. Withdrawals are just as smooth and instant. So you always have direct access to your funds.
- Low price for sending money globally: 1% or €0.50, whichever is less
- Instant deposits and withdrawals
- Stringent security measures, protecting your funds
- Customer support in 12 languages, 24/7
Skrill (Moneybookers) is great for both small and large money transfers. Transaction limits are increased through verification of your details such as credit or debit card, your bank account, address verification and ID.
Advantages of using Skrill (Moneybookers)
Though online gaming has grown massively in recent years, there are still many complicated and often frustrating deposit and withdrawal facilities available at online poker rooms, casinos & bookmakers. Like it or not, if you intend to play real money, you’ll have to make a deposit.
The FREE Skrill Digital Wallet, you can use to upload and withdraw funds to your gaming account instantly with only your email address and password. Uploading money into your Moneybookers account won’t cost you a dime if you use a bank transfer. And there is only a small flat fee per withdrawal.
- Instant deposits and withdrawals
- Accepted by virtually all online gaming operators
- Exclusive bonuses for Moneybookers customers
- Send money globally for 1% or €0.50, whichever is less
- Instant access to funds with the Moneybookers Prepaid MasterCard®
- Benefit from customer support in 12 languages, 24/7
With direct processing and instant payment notifications, excellent customer support and along with zero setup fees or monthly minimums, Skrill (Moneybookers) is second to none. And when you want to spend some of those winnings, you’ll find Skrill (Moneybookers) accepted by 100,000 outlets online.
Become Moneybookers (Skrill) VIP
- Transfer more than €2,000 per month to different websites
- No outgoing transaction limits… move as much money as you want
- Increased credit card limits… deposit money with more freedom
- Free deposits & withdrawals… no charges for sending and receiving money to and from your account
- Lower exchange rates… benefit from special rates with your VIP status
- 24/7 VIP Support… benefit from our dedicated VIP Team who understands your needs, speaks your preferred language and keeps you up-to-date with all the latest news and offers, 24/7
- Free security token… increase your account security at no extra cost
- Special events & promotions… tournaments, cash-back campaigns, bonuses and much more throughout the year
- The VIP loyalty club (invite only)… access an exclusive range of rewards and benefits
Use Exclusive Skrill (Moneybookers) MasterCard
The Moneybookers Prepaid MasterCard offers the ultimate real time access to your Skrill (Moneybookers) account balance so you can enjoy your funds, where, when and how you want. EU residents can use the card worldwide at any online or high street retailer that accepts MasterCard. 1.5 million ATMs allow instant cash access to your account funds, whether receiving payments, earnings or winnings. This is your bridge to linking traditional and digital payments.
Here’s a few great reasons to apply:
- Instant access to your winnings
- Free online / offline purchase transactions
- No overdraft or late payment fees
- Very competitive ATM withdrawal fee, 1.80€ at home or abroad
- Avoid the €6 administration fee at Ryanair. Buying a return ticket covers the cost of your application fee