Matchbook – 0% Commission on LIVE Tennis Betting + 0% Commission Soccer
Following the massive growth in customers since the launch of 0% commission betting on football, Matchbook has seen huge improvements in liquidity on their Soccer markets and there is still over a month of commission free trading to go.
To add to the growing liquidity in their live Tennis markets, Matchbook are now offering 0% commission betting on In-Play Tennis.
To avail of this great offer simply place a bet on a live tennis market from Quarter-Final onwards for Men’s ATP and Semi-Final onwards for Women’s WTA. With the quarter-finals kicking off in the Rio De Janeiro Open in Brazil this weekend, now has never been a better time to join Matchbook.
- Arbitrage friendly platform
- Online in-play (live) betting in an exchange environment
- Much lower commissions than Betfair
- Simple commission structure
- 0% commissions on football bets until April 1st 2014
- 0% commissions on In-Play Tennis
- Lower minimum stake than Betfair ($0.01 vs. $5.00)
- Great betting interface with easy navigation
Please rate this
- Lesson 01 – Where to start placing arbitrage bet?
Well, the answer is as in many cases — “it...
- Lesson 02 – Bookmakers and Moneybookers accounts currencies
Sports arbitrage profit (on one arbitrage) is rarely...
- Bet24 changes policy and excludes most players from betting
Effective today Bet24 closes service for most players...
- Lesson 03 – What is the best day for arbing?
This is quite common question, asked by people who...
- Surebet Calculator – useful tool for free
There is a small backup product release today. We would...