Matchbook – The worlds fastest growing betting exchange
Following on from the success of their launch event, Matchbook continue to build momentum with the release of their new native iPhone app. Leveraging a best in class technology stack, Matchbook have ensured that their new mobile experience is one of the most powerful gaming apps available today. Simple navigation and speed of bet execution are neatly accommodated, while the instant visibility of market liquidity is a fantastic innovation that really sets it apart as a mobile exchange product.
This latest update follows on from the recent release of the new Matchbook betting platform which really demonstrates the vision this company embodies.
The key features of the new site include:
- Full back/lay support across all markets
- Pop up smart bet-slip to allow you manage your open offers from anywhere in the site
- Improved navigation and filtration for sports and markets
- Shortlist feature
Additionally Matchbook have included some welcome additions:
- Completely new cashier module, with ability to save payment details for future deposits
- Full new suite of personalised user preferences
- Completely new CMS, delivering event specific content
- Localised timezones for all users, as well as countdown timer for all games kicking off in under 3 hours
Cian Nugent, COO, when introducing the new platform, explained how a change in ownership and new investment allowed the organisation a major opportunity.
Technology has powered the growth of the industry and most companies have had to build upon legacy systems to keep pace. Thanks to the investment and patience of the new owner, we had the luxury of re-building Matchbook from the ground up. What we have now is a really powerful platform, in a brand new technology stack, allowing us the flexibility to develop and adapt the site easily to customer demand
The future certainly looks bright for Matchbook and with the latest additions to their product portfolio it is hard to be anything but impressed. Android development is currently scheduled for release in early 2014, and we are certainly looking forward to further exciting plans that Matchbook have in the pipeline.
Brand new mobile App – Try it for yourself here.
Please rate this
- Lesson 01 – Where to start placing arbitrage bet?
Well, the answer is as in many cases — “it...
- Lesson 02 – Bookmakers and Moneybookers accounts currencies
Sports arbitrage profit (on one arbitrage) is rarely...
- Bet24 changes policy and excludes most players from betting
Effective today Bet24 closes service for most players...
- Lesson 03 – What is the best day for arbing?
This is quite common question, asked by people who...
- Surebet Calculator – useful tool for free
There is a small backup product release today. We would...