Sirbobet – Clear “NO GO” for so called arbitrage bookmaker
Establishing arbitrage-friendly bookmaker has always been a dream for many arbers and developers. Sirbobet.com seems to make another effort to run such a service. The question is if they are serious with what they are up to.
Let’s first start with t&c of the Service:
- Your account will never get limited
- Every time you deposit you get 100% bonus up to 150 EUR, provided you never asked for a withdrawal
- If you ever ask for a withdrawal you retain the right for 50% of your initial deposit, but the other half of your initial deposit, your bonus and your winnings are for some magic reason lost
In the other words the policy of the Company: You can lose at our place as much as you like and we are happy, however if you win something we will not pay you at all.
There is no further point to comment on this clearly NO-GO service, however this discussion raises quite interesting subject, if there is any reasonable idea to spread risk between an arber and the real arbitrage-friendly bookmaker to produce reasonable service?
Common sense says that in the end it will all depend on publishing correct odds, no matter what service we take into account.
Anyway, just for fun and to enrich very fruitful discussion going on Arbusers one could imagine the “gentleman deal” between the Arbitrage Bookmaker (AB) and the arber, that arber will do his best to lose cash at AB and if he fails he pays the withdrawal fee of let’s say 200% of his initial deposit, but keeps his winnings.
I deposit 150 EUR, I get 150 EUR bonus (+150). Most of the time I will lose it in the long run, and both parties are +150 EUR and happy. Of course if I win a lot I will right away withdraw funds and lose the fixed amount of 300 EUR. This will not happen often, as I will do my best to lose there, so at least from my point of view it makes some sense. Not much still, though.
Perhaps it may sound easy and fair to both parties involved, the arber and AB, but sadly it cannot be simplified that much in reality. To keep this model going any potential successful arbitrage bookmaker with this bonus policy would need very sharp odds not to give any value away during the process. Contrary the key would be rather to gain edge during the process, which would in fact generate an income. Otherwise this model (and most of the other models) are unsustainable.
Please rate this
- Lesson 01 – Where to start placing arbitrage bet?
Well, the answer is as in many cases — “it...
- Lesson 02 – Bookmakers and Moneybookers accounts currencies
Sports arbitrage profit (on one arbitrage) is rarely...
- Bet24 changes policy and excludes most players from betting
Effective today Bet24 closes service for most players...
- Lesson 03 – What is the best day for arbing?
This is quite common question, asked by people who...
- Surebet Calculator – useful tool for free
There is a small backup product release today. We would...