- How to use
- Skrill Centre
OddStorm – In-play arbitrage software
Live arbitrage trading is commonly perceived as a next (and more difficult) step ahead of typical pre-live trading. Consequently it is much more difficult to come up with a decent alert service for trading in-play, compared to the one that works for pre-match markets. In our eyes OddStorm.com (in-play arbitrage software) seems to be currently the sole decent option that covers needs of live-betting arbers.
The policy of the service that lies behind usefulness of the service:
- OddStorm collects odds from bookmakers on its own. That way OddStorm does not depend on third parties, which commonly provide delayed odds and missing tournaments
- OddStorm does not rely on bookmakers XML feeds, which may be highly delayed, especially during the weekends
- OddStorm generates unique and cross-market soccer surebets. The OddStorm power is in fast detection, generation, presentation and customization
Secondary features of the OddStorm livebetting application include:
- Refresh interval is 1 second! That is why User shall never miss a trend
- Right-click on arbitrage list show filter opportunities for clicked match
- Ability to observe odd price trending of an arbitrage outcome
- Presence of inbuilt powerful calculator
- Filter match for 1, 2, 5 minutes (ex, when goal scored)
- Filter odd price
- By arbitrage outcome count. Surebet list can be set to show surebets containing 2 outcomes (legs)
- Show only events which are on Half Time break. No risk of goal scored during the arbitrage trading time
- Current score is draw
- Minutes till Half Time break or Finish are less than given minutes
- Arbitrage percentage filter can be set to custom values from 0-100%
- Filter if odds are lower than a value. This may prevent cases when you must stake big amounts on an lower price outcome in order to cover the arbitrage
- Many users filter the surebets between 1-10% in order to avoid big “fake” arbs
- Many users prefer to play only simplest two leg arbs (using filters)
- Many users avoid to place arbs when an event is about to finish, as in case of goals scored the event will be well out from the bookmakers. Filter by minutes till break is useful in such cases
- Try simple arbs with lower stakes until you get some experience in live-arbing
- Think of useful filter to show only events which are current in a draw. (in order to minimize risk of wrong surebets due to goal mismatch, which may appear)
- Another hint is to use filter to show only events which are on halftime break. (in order to minimize risk of goal scored during placement of an arbitrage)
- Many users say that bwin, William hill, bet365, Ladbrokes and unibet are among best-covered services
Posts related to OddStorm – In-play arbitrage software
Let us quote the definition of standard sports arbitrage from Wikipedia first: Now the live-arbitrage might be described just as a standard one with only …
Arbitrage betting is very often called a risk free activity where you can win a lot of money. Of course, experienced arbers know that’s not …
Half a year after our first review of OddStorm live-arbitrage product and plenty of modifications and upgrades executed within the software we decided to follow-up …
Sports arbitrage trading in-play might be dangerous when betting late minutes of the game. Check out why live betting is dangerous. Sports arbitrage in-play is …
- Mixed rules in ice hockey, how to place safe surebets?
As you are all aware I am sure, mixed sport rules are...
- Arbing on secondary markets – is this the future of sports arbitrage?
Sports arbitrage activity reached its plateau long...
- Lesson 09 – Best arbitrage software – required features
We now experience quite massive appearance of arbitrage...
- Bet770 – Good target for bonus hunters, sharpbets as a tool for bonus rollover
These were very old days I have been arbing in quite...
- Pinnacle Sports Asian View
As of today the leading online bookmaker Pinnacle Sports...