How to close Skrill account – how to open new Skrill account with different currency?
This article will sum up of how to close your Skrill account and how to open the new one in different currency.
You may be not aware that Skrill VIP members (who transact more than 2 000 EUR per month to the merchants) are able to have more than one Skrill account, with different currencies.
Non-VIP members, however are entitled to have just one account at the time. Therefore if you are in need to change your account currency and you are not the Skrill VIP you would need to close your current account.
Let us tell you how to do it:
- Log in to your current Skrill account (at old website)
- Procced to the Account > Email support > Account/security section
- Click “I would like to close my Skrill account”
Your account is now closed.
From now on, you can open the new account, in the standard way.
To do that, procceed to the Skrill website and open the new account in the currency of interest.
Once you do this you might wish to call Skrill support centre or send them an e-mail with a request to transfer your
verification level and limits from the former, closed account to the freshly created one.
Now, you can enjoy using your new Skrill account with changed currency.
Please rate this
- Lesson 01 – Where to start placing arbitrage bet?
Well, the answer is as in many cases — “it...
- Lesson 02 – Bookmakers and Moneybookers accounts currencies
Sports arbitrage profit (on one arbitrage) is rarely...
- Bet24 changes policy and excludes most players from betting
Effective today Bet24 closes service for most players...
- Lesson 03 – What is the best day for arbing?
This is quite common question, asked by people who...
- Surebet Calculator – useful tool for free
There is a small backup product release today. We would...