This is actually the public response to the question we got yesterday from our Client from Japan, where he inquired about the best arbing time during the day, so to arb as effective as possible.
While there is no definite answer to this question one can formulate some hints, that might help:
– Peak arbing time is generally just before (1 hour and less) start of multiple important events
– Peak arbing time is also when asian services publish first lines for european leagues
– Peak arbing time is when lots of people place bets (it induces lines movement and inducts arbs), for example when returning from work – so this will be around 5 PM for Europeans.
One should take these into account for optimization of time spent in front of the computer.
Please rate this
- Lesson 01 – Where to start placing arbitrage bet?
Well, the answer is as in many cases — “it...
- Lesson 02 – Bookmakers and Moneybookers accounts currencies
Sports arbitrage profit (on one arbitrage) is rarely...
- Bet24 changes policy and excludes most players from betting
Effective today Bet24 closes service for most players...
- Lesson 03 – What is the best day for arbing?
This is quite common question, asked by people who...
- Surebet Calculator – useful tool for free
There is a small backup product release today. We would...