Gamebookers/Partybets are clones of Bwin – implications for arbers
As we already informed our Readers, effective June 1st, Gamebookers and Partybets officially became clones of Bwin, which is not so much of the surprise once all of these brands are owned by the same Company. We are being asked questions if this move is favorable for arbitrage. That is why I would like to list here some advantages and disadvantages this action may bring to the arbers community.
First let’s have a short glance on the advantages:
- Party/Bwin/GB (Gamebookers, Partybets, Betoto, Bwin) now share same odds, so effectively if your Arbitrage software covers one of them it automatically covers all of them. We at Surebet Monitor decided to exclude the clones to speed up the updates, so you will find them as one service called Party/Bwin/GB
- Account limitations are effectively slowed down 3 times. What this means? Basically if you already have your account limited at Bwin, you may now open new fresh one at Gamebookers and, later on on Partybets and enjoy clear, unlimited “Bwin” account for the second and third time
- Limits were generally higher at Bwin than at Gamebookers. There are some exceptions, however in overall the change is positive regarding new limits in the clone-services
Disadvantages will include:
- Combined databases may result in general limit decrease for a certain outcomes of a particular game in Gamebookers once same option has been extensively played at bwin (market movement and internal odds correction)
- Risk of faster trackcing of smart bettors, after they create 2nd and consecutive accounts at clone-services
- Live-betting feature of former Gamebookers had some advantages over Bwin, just to list slow odds updating and a lot of live-arbitrages. This is mostly gone for now
- Combining of PartyPartners and Bewinners (commonly known ans pathetic belosers) leads to introducing “negative carry-over” feature at PartyPartners, as well as will enable them a lot of options to terminate the agreement, so ultimately is unprofitable to the affiliates
Summary and predictions
As for now this change does not seem very harmful to the arbers community, however ongoing trend, that might had been already observed at Bwin heralds shift towards limitations, which could in a long run exclude these services from arbitrage betting.
Please rate this
- Lesson 01 – Where to start placing arbitrage bet?
Well, the answer is as in many cases — “it...
- Lesson 02 – Bookmakers and Moneybookers accounts currencies
Sports arbitrage profit (on one arbitrage) is rarely...
- Bet24 changes policy and excludes most players from betting
Effective today Bet24 closes service for most players...
- Lesson 03 – What is the best day for arbing?
This is quite common question, asked by people who...
- Surebet Calculator – useful tool for free
There is a small backup product release today. We would...