Bet770 – Good target for bonus hunters, sharpbets as a tool for bonus rollover
These were very old days I have been arbing in quite small, but still withdrawable bookmaker – Bet770. After few months of betting I have been limited to just 50 EUR/bet, making my arbitrage adventure completed.
What is interesting, that unlike any other bookmakers that will not send you promotional offers, once they find your are a smart bettor, Bet770 keeps doing this.
No later than few days ago I again got 50% reload bonus offer up to 200 EUR with simple rollover requirements (over 1,50 odds, 5 times I believe).
As the account is limited I decided to play sharpbets at Bet770 with 20 EUR/bet stake.
In few days I have rollovered 2 000 EUR and earned 150 EUR more (over bonus amount), so now I have withdrawn my funds and profited (200+150 = 350 EUR, which is already something).
What are my observations and suggestions after this story:
- It is worth to have Bet770 account (and by the way Bet770 is nicely supported by Surebet Monitor) to collect starting 70 EUR bonus and than wait for multiple reload ones.
- Sharpbets are nice alternative for bonus rollovering, once your account is not anymore suitable for arbing.
Hope it helps!
Please rate this
- Lesson 01 – Where to start placing arbitrage bet?
Well, the answer is as in many cases — “it...
- Lesson 02 – Bookmakers and Moneybookers accounts currencies
Sports arbitrage profit (on one arbitrage) is rarely...
- Bet24 changes policy and excludes most players from betting
Effective today Bet24 closes service for most players...
- Lesson 03 – What is the best day for arbing?
This is quite common question, asked by people who...
- Surebet Calculator – useful tool for free
There is a small backup product release today. We would...