B’inside points are no longer added for single bets at Bwin
Effective today Bwin changed their b’inside points calculation rules (see the screen below):
As one can see no matter what your binside VIP level is you get no points for playing single bets.
This is a general trend we observe and the aim of it is to discourage arbitrage players from playing at bwin, as well as to promote more valuable for bookmaker accumulators.
After changing affiliate program and introducing negative carryover rule this is in line with general market reaction against arbers and smart players.
One might expect increased limiting at bwin in forseeable future.
Please rate this
- Lesson 01 – Where to start placing arbitrage bet?
Well, the answer is as in many cases — “it...
- Lesson 02 – Bookmakers and Moneybookers accounts currencies
Sports arbitrage profit (on one arbitrage) is rarely...
- Bet24 changes policy and excludes most players from betting
Effective today Bet24 closes service for most players...
- Lesson 03 – What is the best day for arbing?
This is quite common question, asked by people who...
- Surebet Calculator – useful tool for free
There is a small backup product release today. We would...