My account at bookmaker is limited. How to withdraw cash?
If you are playing arbitrage bets or sharpbets you might (sooner or later) end up with your account limited (your maximum allowed stakes will be severly reduced). There are, however few places, where you will not get limited like top arbitrage bookmaker Pinnacle Sports or leading betting exchange Betfair, but they are discussed somewhere else.
Once you have suspicions that your account might be limited at any bookmaker like Bwin, Unibet, Expekt or others after you have withdrawn bigger amount of funds from it you should do as follows:
1) Make medium-sized deposit and try to play arbitrage bet/sharpbet. If it will be accepted this means that your account is not limited and you can procced with depositing entire amount you wanted to upload at your account at bookmaker.
2) If your bet will not be accepted and you will see it reduced to silly amount this would mean that you have your account limited. While you have deposited just medium-sized amount it will not be very difficult to make required turnover and withdraw cash.
3) It might happen that you forget about this approach and deposit entire amount just before finding out, that your account is already limited. In this case it would be best to contact customer support and state like below:
Dear Customer Support,
I have just deposited xxxx EUR and noticed that my betting limits are reduced. In these circmustances I would like to kindly ask you to allow me to withdraw my funds right now without any fee, once I have not been informed about the limits. With these stakes I cannot really play, that is why I decided to move somewhere else. You might also think of restoring my limits, so that I will not withdraw my funds.
They will, of course, not increase your limits, however at least they will allow you to withdraw cash without struggling with turnover at low stakes.
Please rate this
- Lesson 01 – Where to start placing arbitrage bet?
Well, the answer is as in many cases — “it...
- Lesson 02 – Bookmakers and Moneybookers accounts currencies
Sports arbitrage profit (on one arbitrage) is rarely...
- Bet24 changes policy and excludes most players from betting
Effective today Bet24 closes service for most players...
- Lesson 03 – What is the best day for arbing?
This is quite common question, asked by people who...
- Surebet Calculator – useful tool for free
There is a small backup product release today. We would...