- How to use
- Skrill Centre
Lesson 18 – How much money do I need to play surebets? How much can I earn on sports arbitrage?
These are quite common questions asked by many bettors who consider to start earning by sports arbitrage.
There is no minimal amount of money you need to have to start playing. It is even advisable to start with very low budget in order to meet all of the arbing difficulties and gain invaluable experience, which will be essential in the future, when you decide to start “Real play”.
Depending on an amount of time you spend arbing, your budget and your personal abilities (See Lesson 10 – Arbitrage betting players profile article) you can estimate arbitrage earnings at 15-30% level of your budget per month.
We recommend to start with the budget of 10 000 EUR and think that minimal serious playable amount is 2 500 EUR.
If you have less than that, you still may try to start arbing, however you will experience many additional difficulties:
- Your low liquidity will result in “dead” days – when you will have all your funds stored at one single bookmaker. This will stop you from placing surebets – you will need to spend many hours or even days at withdrawing funds to skrill, and depositing them again somewhere else
- Your earnings will be relatively small which will affect and decrease your motivation
- Relatively high percentage of your earnings will be consumed by cost of arbitrage service subscription – you might decide to use free services, but they are not that accurate and their quality is lower, thus decreasing your potential earnings
- Making mistakes will be deadly costly – you can lose entire budget if you make single mistake
In case of any additional questions regarding this subject contact us.
Posts related to Lesson 18 – How much money do I need to play surebets? How much can I earn on sports arbitrage?
This is quite common question, asked by people who do not spend every day placing surebets. They want to optimize their income together with reducing …
Sports arbitrage is quite specific field, where just small group of people can achieve success. Perhaps many of your friend are aware of the fact …
Well, the answer is as in many cases — “it depends”. Generally, you will need to briefly investigate the market, and check odds from …
This article contains an independent review of Yobetit.com, based on a thorough analysis of available data, as well as the explanations given by Yobetit team. …
- Lesson 02 – Bookmakers and Moneybookers accounts currencies
Sports arbitrage profit (on one arbitrage) is rarely...
- Bwin loyalty points – added value to arbitrage betting
We are convinced to say that Bwin belongs to the top...
- Sirbobet closes, following our predictions
They called themselves an “arbitrage bookmaker”....
- Skrill Mastercard withdrawal limits at ATM’s
Skrill is the online leading e-wallet, that enables...
- Skrill launches free mobile app for customers on Android and iOS platforms
Global payments provider Skrill has recently announced...