Lesson 18 – How much money do I need to play surebets? How much can I earn on sports arbitrage?
These are quite common questions asked by many bettors who consider to start earning by sports arbitrage.
There is no minimal amount of money you need to have to start playing. It is even advisable to start with very low budget in order to meet all of the arbing difficulties and gain invaluable experience, which will be essential in the future, when you decide to start “Real play”.
Depending on an amount of time you spend arbing, your budget and your personal abilities (See Lesson 10 – Arbitrage betting players profile article) you can estimate arbitrage earnings at 15-30% level of your budget per month.
We recommend to start with the budget of 10 000 EUR and think that minimal serious playable amount is 2 500 EUR.
If you have less than that, you still may try to start arbing, however you will experience many additional difficulties:
- Your low liquidity will result in “dead” days – when you will have all your funds stored at one single bookmaker. This will stop you from placing surebets – you will need to spend many hours or even days at withdrawing funds to skrill, and depositing them again somewhere else
- Your earnings will be relatively small which will affect and decrease your motivation
- Relatively high percentage of your earnings will be consumed by cost of arbitrage service subscription – you might decide to use free services, but they are not that accurate and their quality is lower, thus decreasing your potential earnings
- Making mistakes will be deadly costly – you can lose entire budget if you make single mistake
In case of any additional questions regarding this subject contact us.
Please rate this
- Lesson 14 – Troubleshooting bookmaker withdrawal problems
You will find a few tips on how to overcome the most...
- Yobetit Review Update (22 Feb 2013)
Dear All, Let me inform you that we plan to update...
- Skrill First Deposit Bonus – up to 100 EUR!
Thanks to the long-lasting, successful partnership...