Case 01 – Gamebookers honors “clear palp”
There was a tennis game recently between Muller, G and Anderson, K. Odds were as follows:
Anderson, K – The favourite @ 1,30 – 1,45
Muller, G – The underdog @ 2,50 – 3,00
Surebet Monitor showed nice 12,5% arbitrage presented below:
Anderson, K: +3 (Games handicap) @ 1,80 @ Gamebookers
Muller, G: To win the game @ 3,00 @ Other bookmaker
This was clear palp error at gamebookers (should have been -3 games instead of +3 games), but our customer decided to place this bet, hoping it will not be voided.
In fact it was not – please see the screen below:
Please rate this
- Lesson 01 – Where to start placing arbitrage bet?
Well, the answer is as in many cases — “it...
- Lesson 02 – Bookmakers and Moneybookers accounts currencies
Sports arbitrage profit (on one arbitrage) is rarely...
- Bet24 changes policy and excludes most players from betting
Effective today Bet24 closes service for most players...
- Lesson 03 – What is the best day for arbing?
This is quite common question, asked by people who...
- Surebet Calculator – useful tool for free
There is a small backup product release today. We would...